1. Women Entrepreneurs
Iniciate or expand business investment of fixed assets, machinery, equipment, facilities, vehicles, incorporation expenses, etc.
2. Productive Credit Line
Acquisition of capital goods Providing structure
Practice environmentally friendly practices, for example: Production of organic fertilizers, agricultural drainage, ecotourism, ecological benefits, drip irrigation, hydroponics, greenhouses, etc.
3. Micro Leasing
Refers to a contract in which the lessee uses equipment or whose property is owned by another entity (the landlord) and the former pays an income for the use of the good. Allows micro-entrepreneurs or micro-producers to be capitalized
4. Energy Efficiency
For the acquisition of investment goods dedicated to energy efficiency for example: Solar panels, solar dryers, photovoltaic systems, biogas.
HOW TO APPLY TO FINANCING
• MFI duly accredited by the authorities of your country.
• Services oriented in care of the micro and small business.
• Loan portfolio over US$100.0 thousands
• +500 Active Customers.
• 3 years minimum operation.
• Audited Financial Statements 2 years prior.
• Financial Statements the previous month.
• Portfolio disaggregated by age of balances, by destinations, by guarantees, by installments.
• Debt disaggregated by creditors
• Annual Operational Plan and Strategic Plan.
• Fill out full funding application.
• Acceptance of review of the Board of Directors and Managers or Executive Directors at your country’s risk center.
Tell us about your next project,
we will gladly help you